Car Land always strives to price our vehicles as fairly as possible. However, we know there will be times when our price will be higher than a Kelley Blue Book or NADA book price you might find online. We want you to know that with the ever-changing market, the values you see on the internet may not always be accurate. Please take into account the following factors when considering the price of our vehicles:
• Websites like Kelley Blue Book, NADA and others do not consider the value of our two-year/24,000 mile limited warranty included in the price of every car on our lot. This is a giant value, especially for a used vehicle that may be far outside its original factory warranty.
• These websites do not take into consideration our thorough mechanical check-in process. We invest literally thousands of dollars into all our vehicles to give our customers a quality ride that will last several years. The national average for used vehicle reconditioning is just over $800 per vehicle. However, Car Land on average spends almost $2000 per vehicle to bring them our to our standards.
• It takes a long time for vehicle valuation sites to collect their data for pricing. The real value of a vehicle is determined by what someone will pay for it today. With the high demand of used cars these days, prices can vary from day to day, and none of the books will reflect up-to-date market trends and current economic conditions.
• Supply and demand has always been a major factor in determining the value of a vehicle. Online book values don't consider shortages or abundances of certain vehicles in our area, and every website uses different formulas.
• A big factor to consider is how these websites operate as a business. They make their money by selling advertisements on their websites. A high priced vehicle on their site means more visitors, which means more income for them! None of these sites actually sell or buy cars. You cannot buy a vehicle from them, and they will never write you a check for what they say your car is worth!
Remember, an online book value is only a guideline and a good place to begin when trying to determine the value of a vehicle. All we ask is to give us a chance to show you the true value of our vehicles and why it's worth it to buy your next car at Car Land!
WHERE DO OUR PRICES COME FROM?